Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cup o' tea??

A very merry unbirthday to you, and you and you and you!!!! Ok, so the song was stuck in my head forever so I titled the new notice with it lol. I released a mens Metal Head collar today that has some really nice textures that you change through a menu. I also put out some basic bangles in mostly pinks but some funky patterns. The last new release I have is a charm bracelet that can be personalized, there are 2 sets of charms you can buy with lots more to come!!! I'm offering a free cupcake fight in the shop that can be bought from the huge cupcake inside the door and in the subscribe-o there are 3 other charms for your embellishing pleasure!!

I've also got some big sales going on. Down in the discount basement all items in the vendors are 10L....all of them!!!!!! I've also moved the gummi bear sets that I had out on the coffee table down there and marked them for free in colour sets. If you venture upstairs to the lucky chairs you'll also find that all the tattoos are 10L as well. Lots of great deals!!!!

Meh here's some pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment