Friday, March 6, 2009

um.........erm........hmmmm

Ok so I blanked on a title lol something tells me that writing a blog post when I've just opened my eyes is a bad idea but meh...here I go anyway lol.

I have set the shop back up here:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dudintsev/219/176/502


I haven't changed anything except moving the valentine's stuff to the bargain room lol. I am as I said working on some new stuff for ya's and I hope to get some done by the end of the weekend. It's been a long process in between fighting to get online and ripping up my rl kitchen floor but the newness is coming I promise. I also still have the arm and leg warmers on the second floor marked down to half price for a little while longer yet. As I said I have some things planned for ya's and hopefully they'll be fully ready shortly...all I'm going to say is be prepared for freebies, fun and fabness!!!!!

Now imma crawl into my building hole and see what I can get accomplished today!!

Much lub;
Pho

No comments:

Post a Comment